Who Is SpecGuy?
We’re a consulting firm with diverse talents and broad experience whose greatest pleasure is helping construction industry team members communicate with each other — that’s why our business motto is: “Building Relationships through Education.”
FCSI, CCS, AIA
Partner and Director of Technical Services for SpecGuy, provides specification and technical consulting to industry firms, and teaches and promotes construction industry technical standards, certification programs, and continuing education. Phil has over 25 years’ experience in architectural specifications writing, contract administration, college instruction, project management, and construction. His articles and columns have appeared in several industry magazines.
- Past Chair, AIA MasterSpec Architectural Review Committee
- Member, The Construction Specifier Editorial Advisory Board
- Founding Chair, Building Enclosure Council – Charlotte
- Fellow, The Construction Specifications Institute
Nancy M. Kabza
Partner and Director of Operations for SpecGuy, has over 20 years’ experience in Human Resources, training, managing projects and businesses, marketing and publishing. She provides specialty training for firms and organizations in presentation skills, AIA continuing education system requirements, customer service, strategic planning, and mentoring.
- Awarded the CSI Institute Electronic Publication Commendation for her development of the CSI Charlotte website
- Publisher of CSI award-winning CDT One Week at a Time! and CDT One Day at a Time! certification study programs
For more information about how SpecGuy can provide your organization with exceptional construction specifications and education program development and training, contact our offices today at (704) 367-1991 or submit an inquiry via our web form.